Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life is a Song

Every now and then I love to play with inchies...1" squares...and when I saw the little birds in {Ippity}'s set What Matters Most I knew they would be the perfect size. I then made the inchies into a card using the sentiment from {Ippity}'s set Music of My Heart.


This next card combines the house stamp from {Ippity}'s What Matter Most and the sentiment from Unity's KOTM May 2009.

Supplies:-
~Life is a Song~
Stamps - {Ippity} sets What Matters Most and Music of My Heart
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Brilliance ink
Watercolour paints
SU ribbon
Paper punch
Foam Dots
Chipboard inchie squares

~Home is Where the Heart Is~
Stamps - {Ippity} set What Matters Most
Unity KOTM May 2009
Brilliance ink
PTI white cardstock
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
SU Marker
SU heart punch
Nestabilities Dies
Foam Dots

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them both. Very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Like the little birdie inchies! And of course, the Home Sweet Home too. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete