Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bookmarks!

Today's post is all about bookmarks! The first book mark I made using {Ippity}'s Sweet Thoughts of Spring set. They measure 2" x 7 3/4" and were tough to photograph because they are long and skinny and in a plastic bookmark sleeve but hopefully you'll be able to see them ok. The first bookmark was made with navy, pink and white.

When I had finished making it my 11 year old daughter saw it and wanted one but was very specific about the colours she wanted used and even picked out the papers...her favourite colours were green and yellow that day! She loves to read so has made good use of it already.


The last one was made using {Ippity}'s set What Matters Most...this is one of my favourite {Ippity} sets and I love the butterflies which I cut out individually for this bookmark. In case you can't read the sentiment it says "God's love is in the sway of the trees, songs of the breeze and the flutter of our hearts".

Supplies:-
Stamps - Sweet Thoughts of Spring and What Matters Most by {Ippity}
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copic Markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU scallop circle punch
SU border punches
Flower punch
SU circle punches
SU heart punch
SU ribbon
Brad

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Love your use of space and colors choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the plastic sleeves? I think these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful project...I believe you can never have enough bookmarks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute - I really like the pink and navy one but then, I just like those colors best. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute tags, I Just love that bunny..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn...I found the plastic sleeves on Ebay in a small quantity so I didn't have to buy 100 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these fun and fabulous bookmarks!! Beautiful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bookmarks! Where do you get the plastic sleeves for them? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete