Thursday, April 22, 2010

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge

I made today's first card for this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge. A copy of the sketch is below my card. The "Be Happy" was stamped and embossed on blue cardstock, cut out and then adhered using foam dots...it's a little hard to see in the photo.


I also made this next card using the sketch but without the sentiment going across the middle.

Have a happy day!
Supplies:-
~Be Happy~
Stamps - Unity KOTM December 2009
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Paper flowers
Brads
Versamark ink
SU ink
White embossing powder
Foam Dots
~Ice-cream & presents and cake, oh my!~
Stamps - PSX Fuzzy Bear and SU Birthday Bliss
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics - E42, E44, E35, E33, E30, Y21, BG34
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU ribbon
Foam Dots

10 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. Your bear is adorable! The OWH card is very pretty, I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous girl..I am loving the lettering on the first one, and the second one is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are just super! Don't know which one I like best because they're both fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pair of lovely cards!
    That bear is so cute and I love the soft colours on that card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love the bear in the box!! I like the blue and white card as well but I love the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great cards...I really like the "be happy for this moment" card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! These are both great!!! That bear is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great cards, Christy!!! Love the Happy Birthday Bear card. Great idea swapping out the sentiment for a larger image! Gorgeous job coloring the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. The blue is my favorite and love the combination!! Great job Christy!!

    ReplyDelete